Teachers and students have been making great use of CORE!
- Students and staff have provided 700+ comments and ratings to help their fellow users
- Teachers and staff have contributed over 1,300+ resources, links to useful websites, videos and articles, lesson plans, self-created items, and links to useful websites, videos and articles
- 77% of teachers have now used CORE and student use is rapidly rising
Announcing Student Contributions to COREThe student contribution feature will soon be turned on in CORE. Contributing to CORE provides an authentic audience for students to publish and share work, a platform where they can get feedback and input on work in progress, and an opportunity to remix and share their work in a safe environment. To enable students to contribute, each CBE school will designate someone in their building who can act as a the moderator of student contributions. The moderation process is simple and fast. The role of the moderator is simply to:
- Scan metadata, keywords, and resource information in the contribution wizard for accuracy and searchability
- Confirm media release forms are in place when needed
- Self-service - includes instructions (video & PDF), FAQs, moderation checklist and more in this CORE Bundle. Additional resources are available by logging in to CORE > Guide to CORE > Guide for Contributors
- Webinars - Three 30-minute live sessions - Monday, April 28th, at 12:30 pm, and Thursday, May 1st at 12:00 pm, and 4:00 pm. Register now. Link to join: http://eduadvisory.adobeconnect.com/corepartnerswebinar/
- Face to Face - Two face to face sessions on Wednesday, May 7th, from 4:30 - 6:00 pm, and Tuesday, May 13th 4:30 - 6:00 pm. Register now.
We're looking forward to seeing CORE grow as students and teachers leverage the system for sharing and collaborating.